My Unforgettable 2017 in Review: Part I

The year started off on a good note. My husband and I went to church on new years eve and spend the entire night there. We had a wonderful worship service and returned to our home around 5 am the following morning. It was awesome. We both love God so much and we always want to be in His presence. I have had my own share of failures.

It all began in 2012.

Before I let you in on the details, I want to talk about God. He is a caring person and His only requirement from us is that we walk in His sight blameless and believe His word, believe that He is a re-warder of those who seek Him. I have loved God since I was a little girl.
Then, I didn't understand what salvation was but I loved Him still.

I had a great life, went to high school, passed very well and then I was lucky enough to join the University of Nairobi for my bachelors degree...we were not well off so I had to work during the day and attend classes in the evening.

The future was really promising. I had my dreams and I had plans. In those dreams, I was to get married at 27 years but I ended up getting married at 23 years..

I didn't complete my degree, everything came to a standstill in 2012..I got stressed in marriage, I didn't know how to handle infidelity from my ex-husband. So I packed my things and left.

Since then, that is when my struggle began, I was jobless. I couldn't go home because of the shame and the disappointments. I had failed everyone, my siblings, my parents and even myself.

I took all that I had and gave my parents. I resorted to starting over, with no cash but God made a way and very close lady took me in, I call her my mum, because she acted like a second mother to me. I stayed with her for seven months until I got employed.

With a little cash on me, I rented a single room, armed with only a mattress and basket where I used to keep my few clothes, I left. But interestingly, it was during the rounds that I spend looking for a house to move in, that where I met my husband.

How did it go after that.....story loading....
 White and Yellow Flower With Green Stems
Remember that our Lord Jesus Christ loved us so much that He gave His life so that we may have life and have it abundantly. I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After All, He is Dying: Is There Anything Essential He can Give?

Let the Past Go – Forge Ahead!

What role do you play in your child’s life?