ISAAC IS BORN

Genesis 21: 1 says “Then the Lord took note of Sarah as He had said, and the Lord did for Sarah as He had promised.”  Today, I also believe that my Isaac is born. He was God’s promise to Abraham. That promise came at a time when it seemed that it was impossible. Both Abraham and Sarah were advanced in age. Sarah was passed the child bearing age, in fact, when she was told that you will have a child, she laughed. That is how impossible it was for her.
Many are the times that we go through hardships in this world to an extent that it becomes impossible to believe what the word of God says concerning our lives. You wake up in the morning and you have all this bills to pay, a family to support.  You have been praying and it seems that nothing is happening. You want so much to believe in God’s promises concerning your life but you simply cannot.
Do not be discouraged, do not give-up. At the appointed time, you will be remembered like Abraham and Sarah. Jeremiah 29:11-14 says “For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.”
Let us keep the faith and the hope. Our Isaac will also be born.  Remember to give thanks when this happens to you. Be the one Leper that came to give thanks to Jesus Christ on getting healed. Do not be among the nine who never came back.
Love you and God bless you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After All, He is Dying: Is There Anything Essential He can Give?

Let the Past Go – Forge Ahead!

What role do you play in your child’s life?