DOES KNOWING THE TRUTH REALLY SET YOU FREE?

I found myself in a situation yesterday that got me asking myself, does knowing the truth really set you free? . My husband pulled a prank on me and it really got me. “Baby, am going to do something but please forgive me, no matter what happens, just know that I love you so much and my son too.” It was a text message that left me shaking. I did not know what he was going to do.
I am a human being and out of curiosity, I called him to try and get something out of him. Unfortunately, I did not manage to do so. I went to work to try and keep myself from thinking but I couldn’t. So many questions were racing through my head, what is he going to do? Is it something good or bad? Is it going to affect our marriage? Does it have anything to do with our son…?..............what if? The questions were so many until I found myself sweating.
It was only until I prayed when I found relief. I knelt down at my place of work and just said this simple prayer: Dear Lord Jesus, I do not know what my husband is going to but I trust that you are in control. Romans 8: 28 says that “And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose” Amen.
What a relief it was after that short prayer. Later on my husband told me that there was nothing and he just wanted to shake me up a bit. I felt nice. Whether he was telling me the truth or not, I chose to believe him. Actually it felt wonderful to be told the truth. The Bible says that “He who the Son sets free is free in deed.”
Jesus died for my sins, He gave me a helper, the Holy Spirit. What else can I ask for? I have eternal in through Him. Knowing the truth about God actually sets you free. Read the word and meditate on it day and night. Pray and ask God for wisdom. Proverbs 3:5-7 says “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes: Fear the Lord and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your body and refreshment to your bones.
Remember, some prayer some power, more prayer more power and much prayer much power.
I love you all. God Bless You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After All, He is Dying: Is There Anything Essential He can Give?

Let the Past Go – Forge Ahead!

What role do you play in your child’s life?